Transferable UD M-42 up on Bowers Board...

Very meaningful to me. I knew Gen Barrow and had the opportunity to talk with him on a few occassions. His son Rob is a friend of mine to this day. We were friends as young Lieutenants, went thru The Basic School and Infantry Officer Course together. Can't wait to have him over and see, fire this gun. His Dad was awarded a Bronze Star for his service in China. In his photo I posted earlier he is carrying a UD 42. Maybe Rob will have some info on his Dad and service I can share later.

Cheers

Sandman

• 2 weeks later...

I know the seller and saw the gun in person. It's a nice one I thought. The seller is a great guy too, so I suspect it will be a pretty easy transaction.

Congrats on getting it.

Edited by odkh412

Any and all leads on mags, accessories etc appreciated. I am off the net right now in Texas on an exercise. Will get the Form Four signed next monday when i get back. All else is done. Just need the wet signature, copy all the forms and drop in the mail. Last transfer was 74 days! Hope this one goes in the same timeframe. Anything under 90 - 120 days is a blessing.

• 1 month later...

Thanks to Bug and all for assist in getting some mags. Have a few singles heading this way. Now to find a double and some canvas.

FWIW have some early TSMG canvas for trade.

Cheers

Sandman1957