RTI Thompson's

Just was doing some thompson research and came across this new video by RT Imports. Looks like they found some thompson's in Ethiopia... Sure is sad watching them cut up but they do go into great detail showing all the markings. I found it interesting, just wanted to share.

https://www.royaltigerimports.com/product-p/1928a1thompsonpk001.htm

Not affilated with this company at all.

Edited by brveagle

Is the price sort of high for the 1928? I see an actually dummy gun that is a complete wall hanger go for $3500.00 - $4,000.00 with an 80% dummy receiver.

Edited by mbc230

Yes always keep paying the higher price it never changes. it just going up, till one day nobody left to buy it. parts kits. needed for some that won't wear a part out ever if they have the gun 50 years. And very few of them left today. At least somebody is keeping the history going in chopped up form. thanks for the vid. someone did something. RON K.

oh yeah forgot to add. its also *!#*%$% disgusting's we let politicians and other agencies take it all over so we end up with beat rusted chopped up parts.and not even barrels.

I don't find anything really good about it. but hey you can tell the grand kids what we did in 2021 2022. tp preserve the mighty History of a proud era. RON K.