New Tsmg Kits Just Cleared Customs

If the kits and accessories cleared Customs, everything must be okay. Perhaps, the market will be flooded before long and the prices will come down. Did someone mention some 1928 kits "on the water"....wink, wink http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

i don't think anybody care's they seem to keep buying and selling and trading....and buying and buying........wink!!

does's not phase me one bit....i don't deal in it anymore....

{too much t.g.greed!!}

now somebody send me some 40mm..take care,ron

I just want a complete 1928A1 out of Russia. Our mob (cutoms & Police) dont care where it was made , who it was leased to, or from were its comming from.

But no one seems to want to sell me one out of UK or Russia, http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

i saw the horse out in the yard i noticed it was dead and probably beatin...I BURIED IT!!

some people know many thing's,other's know a few thing's,and then again other's..are from mar's. wink!!

the mother ship has landed.gotta run and catch it,watch the skie's.."the thing" 1951

ron

I didn't post this information to start another war. I'm not buying any of this stuff so I really don't care. I would, however, like to know if it is legit or not.

Hardrede, I not trying to pick on you or set you up but, you seem to be the only person on the face of the earth who seems to think this stuff is illegal. The link gives the sellers phone number. I know this is a subject of which you are, let's say, passionate. Why don't you give him a call, explain what you've been told in the past, and let us know what he says. I for one would certainly listen carefully to what you have to report. Good luck!

Guys, I'm no legal guru so it's possible this stuff is illegal to import butt certainly not illegal to own. I happen to live in the great city of Tucson so I'll be going to see these fellows tomarrow! Just happen to need a breach oiler for my tommy.They advertize GI oilers with felt for $25. Have very nice WH that never had one. Although I've never had any apreciable wear on the blish lock (keep it well greased with GI grease) PK recomends one so thats good enough for me. Will check this place out and ask some questions. I'll post what I find out!

WIldwilly-look forward to hearing a report from you after you go check them out. For myself this "find" means nothing as I have a 28 and not an M1- will hold my breath until some nice reasonable 28 parts hit the market. THere is nothing wrong with the gov't wanting the value of these guns, what $150??, retunred to them for each kit repatriated inot this country, no reason for hte sellers end to reap a windfall profit as they had nothing in them to begin with, but theere should be a way to make it happen though I fear smarter heads will not win the day.

Mark

Hardrede... You're right. It is tomarrow. I did go to Omega Weapons Systems in Tucson. Met a nice fellow by the name of Don Bell. He's running basically a mail order business. Has large warehouse filled with good stuff. Is not really open to the public but was kind enough to let me in and look around. I looked at many of the M1A1 parts kits he has to offer, and I have to say, they are exceptional. They look to be unissued GI M1A1's that were demilled. I'm tempted to buy one for myself even though I don't have an M1A1. Was looking for a breach oiler for my 28, but was in error, he has the oil bottles (brand new in the wrap-I might add!) He has brand new unissued 20 rd mags both Seymour and Auto Ordinance. Looked really good had to buy a couple... On the issue of import legality, he was granted a permit to import these parts and has more coming. Me and a lot of you others might like to know that he also requested a permit to import 28 parts kits also. These will be coming from Great Britain. He is waiting for the approval for these kits. If you need any of the stuff he has now, you will not be disappointed. If you wish to contact him, his # is 520-889-8895 ask for Don. You might tell him that Bill in Tucson referred you! Hope this might be of some help to you guys.

QUOTE (PhilOhio @ Sep 28 2004, 10:35 AM)
It is possible that there is some new piece of paper, a ruling, an interpretation, which has not been widely disseminated.

I have heard from a Class 3 dealer (that always seems to be up on his laws) That something has changed affecting the Lend-Lease act. I am trying to get a hold of him to see if it is true and if some documentation is around.