Thompson Manuals, Catalogs, And Other Paper Items

I picked up my copy of “Thompson Manuals, Catalogs, and Other Paper Items” at the TCA Show and Shoot this weekend from David Albert. David and Michael SIG did an outstanding presentation on this subject at the show and were available to answer all questions by the TCA members in attendance. If you have not reserved your copy of this outstanding new book, I suggest you send David an e-mail and ask him to reserve you a copy. He is driving back to Texas right now but I am sure he will honor requests to purchase in the order received until the supply is exhausted. At $30.00 plus shipping, this is a real deal. Tracie stated this very limited first edition book (100 copies) would probably become a collector’s item in its own right; no argument was heard from the members at the show. I believe the remaining books will sell very fast so if you want a copy, I would act now.

By the way, it was a great TCA Show and Shoot. I am sure pictures and stories will be forthcoming from many of the board members in attendance. As to be expected, hawksnest did an outstanding job with the MachineGunBooks.com nametags.

Tom,

Thanks for your compliments on the presentation and the book! I know Mike and I enjoyed doing the presentation, and it seemed well received at the show. I had a great time meeting everyone, and seeing all the displays, which were truly well done and overwhelming.

I have about 40 copies of the book remaining. If anyone would like to purchase a copy, please contact me via e-mail at the address listed below. The book is a 50-page full color printout of the presentation that we gave at the show, and includes pictures and collector details covering 107 different Thompson manuals, catalogs, and other paper items from 1919 to 2005. These special 1st edition books are numbered from 1-100, and are similar in construction to Doug Richardson's Thompson books, with a clear plastic cover page, and a black textured plastic rear cover, with a coil binding. I had the books printed in full color to produce the best reference on the subject for Thompson collectors. The books are $30.00 each, plus $3.13 first class domestic postage.

Thanks again to everyone who attended the presentation, and purchased the book at the show!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com