Isolation activity...

I have been giving my gun room a good cleaning , getting all my ammunition in order, working in my garage , working on my rental house to rent / sell haven't

made up my mine . Our gun club building & activities are shut down but the gun range is still open as long as you stay six ft rules . Also saving a lot of money by staying home . My wife keeping busy sewing & house work . Were good & staying healthy ,

Take care people

I wish I was knocking out the little things around the house. The house has become more and more of a disaster area during this quarantine... luckily we are both still working (Im a fireman my wife is a nurse) but now we have the added job title of teacher as we have to do online school for my kindergartener and she has my attention span. That coupled with my three year old who thinks its great that his sister is home all the time and all he wants to do is mess with her while shes doing school work. The important thing is were all alive and well(ish).
  • Upvote 1

I’ve been cleaning guns and getting my collection catalogued and photographed. Yesterday was 5.56 AR day. I actually found a nice 601 bolt. I also got bored last week and bought a WWII Sten. It came in this morning. I need to pick up a spare barrel and some magazines. Besides that I’ve been cooking and drinking lots of wine.

Dan

post-259934-0-96706500-1587403896_thumb.jpeg

I'm an old man who likes old things. That classic platform (2nd from top) warms my heart. When was it made?

1974. I have a 1972 vintage one incoming.

If you like old ARs, I have had these two pass through my hands in the last couple years. The upper on the second one is not original.

Dan

post-259934-0-30405400-1587422350_thumb.jpg

post-259934-0-44605200-1587422377_thumb.jpg

Edited by DZelenka

working on xx mags with Tiz's tool and between a good cigar and 12yo and 16yo Scotch I'll be heading to range tomorrow to try out mags in my ole baby doll. :D

I'm an old man who likes old things. That classic platform (2nd from top) warms my heart. When was it made?

1974. I have a 1972 vintage one incoming.

If you like old ARs, I have had these two pass through my hands in the last couple years. The upper on the second one is not original.

Dan

I haven't seen a waffle mag in decades. :D

Went to the farm yesterday for a little recoil therapy. Burned a couple boxes of 308 out to 300 yards. Now if the wind wasn't 25 mph all day, I might have done better and gone to 500 yards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...