Wts: Colt Thompson Items
Posted 03 December 2004 - 06:28 PM
1) Colt Vertical Grip; been in the top of my great-grandfathers closet since 1923, just now noticed it. He even had is initial "R" stamped into it. Price is $5000.00
2) Colt Flat Ejector. Unmarked. MINT! Won't find one nicer. $1500.00
3) Long Brass Cleaning Rod. Just needs a little polish, will look good as new. SCARCE! $2,500.00
4) Thompson Canvas Carrier. Original 1920s production. The "MILLS" name must have fallen off. Oh well, I still would like to get at least $3000.00 for it.
5) RARE Spare Parts Kit. This is truly special. Still has the original brown wrapping paper! Most of the original Box is intact. Some pieces missing. Box is MINT! $35,000.00
6) FBI Case. Still looks brand new from the Thirties. I'll take $15,000.00 for it, and not one dollar less!
7) Brokering a Colt 1921A. Gun is 99.9% Won't find another. Museum Piece. Doesn't appear to have been refinished, but could have been. What's odd about this Gun is, the Vertical Grip also has my Grandfathers Intial in it. Must have belonged to him at one time. Anyhow, priced at a reasonable $100,000.00 WON'T LAST! As we are all aware, Colt's go up at least $10,000.00 EVERY year!
8) 100Rd "C" Drum. I know 100% that this is a Colt Drum, however, the previous owner always forgot how many times he needed to wind it, so he stamped the instructions on the Front Cover. Looks really good though. MINT and RARE! $10,000.00
Thanks for looking. Early Birds get the worm on these deals! If you are SERIOUS, please post here stating what it is that you want, prior to sending an email. At these prices, I expect to sell out soon!
Posted 03 December 2004 - 06:39 PM
No it isn't. It's the responsibility of the Buyer to pay for ALL shipping costs. Thank you for your interest!
Posted 03 December 2004 - 06:51 PM
His This Another Case Of Thompson Greed.
I could always get out bid by John Jr.
Posted 03 December 2004 - 07:22 PM
THREE More Parts Boxes! All with the original Wrapping Paper, but without the Cardboard Box. I'll take $14,500.00 EACH!
A few Dirty Drum Winding Cards. Very RARE. I know of only a few. Priced at $5,000.00 EACH!
One Colt Handbook, Model 1921. There was a word or something on the back cover that was drawn over with a Pen. Don't know why. Bargain priced at ONLY $2500.00! Now that's a STEAL! For any SERIOUS Collector who want's all of the listed items, I will knock of a total of $100.00!! PLUS, I'll even include Shipping for FREE.
Posted 03 December 2004 - 08:04 PM
Posted 03 December 2004 - 08:06 PM
|1) Colt Vertical Grip; been in the top of my great-grandfathers closet since 1923, just now noticed it. He even had his initial "R" stamped into it. Price is $5000.00 |
I'll take this if it is still for sale.
Posted 03 December 2004 - 09:38 PM
I'll give you $5K just to get rid of that avatar!
Posted 03 December 2004 - 09:39 PM
Throw, well gently place it all in a box.
Do you accept the first born in payment?
Posted 03 December 2004 - 09:48 PM
Posted 03 December 2004 - 10:00 PM
Posted 03 December 2004 - 10:22 PM
Eh, maybe if you find your uncle's Westie in the closet we can trade....
I just got an idea! When I get the new light springs in, I can use the heavy ones to launch things, thus bypassing UPS and FedEx.
I knew there would be a use for those old springs.
Posted 03 December 2004 - 10:40 PM
Crow, let me give it some thought. I'll get back with you.
Please note: All items are sold AS IS. Cash, Credit or Wire Transfer to my Bank in the Cayman Islands only. Thanks again for the emails, and interest!
Posted 03 December 2004 - 11:05 PM
Posted 03 December 2004 - 11:08 PM
Posted 04 December 2004 - 10:50 AM