Thompson Parts For Sale

I have a small stash of Thompson SMG original parts left...all are factory wartime or earlier production parts and NONE ARE WEST HURLEY PARTS!!!

Trigger unmarked New, new, new...never in a gun....50.00 1 left

New Savage marked pivot pin retainer plates....40.00 each 3 left

New polished blue magazine trip unmarked....35.00 1 left

Savage marked secondary sear lever...new, mint...35.00 1 left

"K" marked main sear slightly used...40.00 1 left

Savage marked semi diconnector "rocker"...25.00 1 left

Savage marked paddle type uncheckered safety selector only 1.....35.00

AOC marked trigger sear disconnector...new, new, new..MINT!..only 2 available..65.00 each

One Savage M1 buffer/spring rod, polished blue new, new, new...20.00

One used Savage buffer/spring rod for the M1 thompson with buffer pad also savage marked...45.00 for both buffer/rod

Savage marked Extractors..NEW..$25.00 each 3left

M1 ejectors "T" marked.....2-NEW 1 Used Savage...25.00 each for the new and 10.00 for the used

I have one stripped bolt for the Thompson 1928 SMG. This bolt is Savage marked and is new, new, new....MINT..Never in a gun! $170.00.

I have one stripped M1a1 bolt Savage marked and absolutely new, new, new, new.....MINT. This bolt has the fixed firing pin system. M1 Bolt and new savage charging handle $175.00

Two takedown plungers with one spring...10.00 for the trio

3 new sear lever springs?...12.00 for the three

front grip mounts 1/2" wide 2 new and 2 used. 25.00 each for the new, 15.00 for the used

One savage marked hammer with pin......15.00

One NEW front sight insert for the Cutts comp.....20.00

One used parkerized Savage front sight for the M1 with retaining pins....25.00

One AOC market blued front sight for the M1 nice condition.....30.00

One bronze blish lock unmarked other than the "UP" marking....most likely Colt....slightly used but excellent condition.....125.00

16 original screws for vertical grips, horizontal grips, pistol grips and whatever else the wood screws to.....some are new blued, some are parkerized and whatnot....50.00 for the pile of screws

I have 2 M1 unfinned 10.5" blued barrels that are new other than storage marks.....the bores are MINT...95.00 each

I have one 1928 Savage polished blue finned barrel with Cutts comp and front sight installed. The entire unit looks new except for one turn mark on the fin where it contacted the grip mount when it was turned into a receiver at one time. It also has a flaw in the blueing on the bottom of the Cutts comp. this barrel has a CROME bore along with a CROME bore Cutts comp. $325.00

I have one new Walnut stripped stock for the 1928. It has the cross bolt support in it and that is all..Has an "N" and a "W" marking on the rear of the butt......40.00

One vertical front grip for a 1927 delux semi-auto. It has the grip screw included...30.00

thanks to all.....ERIC

Visa/MC accepted.

920-897-4682