Violin Case?

Hey 'yall. Looking for a violin case for my semi-auto 1927A1-C (Kahr). Anybody have a suggestion?

They sell one at tommygun.com, but it's huge (more like a guitar case) and looks cheap. I saw the pic of the violin case in the Thompson FAQ that looked really nice, but have some questions if I go for a real violin case. First, I know you have to remove your buttstock to fit, but do you also have to take off the vertical foregrip? It looks like it wouldn't fit. Also, does anyone have advice for attaching holding straps inside like in the photo? It seems that a violin case would be thin and screws would go right through to the outside.

Thanks in advance for your help guys. You've been invaluable! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

The Kahr case is junk - in this case you don't even get what you pay for. Most any music instrument case will require that you will have to remove the butt stock. I don't think you will be happy in long run. You can have Fox make a case for your gun. It will cost more but is well worth the price, then you can show something you will be proud of......

I'd be interested in having one made by Fox. Is he a member here? I don't see him on the list...