Kerr Slings

went to a Gun show upstate New York this am. Met the owner of Keystone Arms, 570-491-4867 Joe Manazza, he told me he has a good supply of Kerr slings, in the $50 range. Said they were in good to poor condition with some stains, he makes no quarantees with something that old. I dont know if anyone has done business with Keystone Arms before but his business card has a Thompson on it

No specific dealings with the guy but pricing is right in line with what I've seen at shows for slings in conditions similar to what he saying ... FWIW

Joe's stuff is usually top-notch. Although maybe a tad overpriced, he backs it all up with solid service. He answers his own e-mails and if he says he'll have something for you at Knob Creek, he'll have it. Great prices on Ammo and all the parts kits I've seen have been really nice (compared to what's generally available. He has display boxes full of really nice Thompson parts. If you want something, e-mail him for price and shipping....he'll send you the best he's got at the time.

I can understand his not guaranteeing a cotton sling that's 85 years old....cotton does eventually rot. But all the Kerr slings I've seen have been in strong condition......must be good storage or??

john