What Thompson To Buy?

I got my 1st nfa last June a WH1928 for 10,500 plus 2X 200 tranfers and I am still waiting for the tax sheet so I can bring baby home. But, my dealer let me shoot my own gun at a range, plus 2 M16s and a mac-9mm. The WH run 700 rds without 1 jam, about 300 were my reloads for uspsa, the m-16s jamed a few times and the mac about twice out of 200rds. I love the 1928 look and I wanted a shooter not an investment, and the price was lower than anything else, plus I called the guy selling it within 1hr of its being posted on subgun.com. About 2 hrs later I called him back for his address for the check, and he had had sbout 25 phone calls in 2 hrs.

I dont know, I've got a few other 99% guns a 1931 03A1 at a auction for 255$ Blue book lists it at about 900 and the 1st thing I did was run a box of 06s thru it, The 28 is the same, but a LOT more FUN to shoot. I can hardy wait to bring it home and get a drum for it, already got 10-30rd mags and 4-20rd for it. By the way? what does wps on a 20rder mean?? steve