Front vertical grip repros

I take it you used a Replicator to trace it. Good job, maybe you could try some Colt wood in the future. What serial are you referring to? Darryl

Edited by darrylta

I take it you used a Replicator to trace it. Good job, maybe you could try some Colt wood in the future. What serial are you referring to? Darryl

Thanks.

I used Replicator to take a profile on wood. After that there was a lot of manual labor with many abrasives to reach all these curves.

What serial are you referring to?

There is a lot copies of "L" type mags in US stores, even copies 100 rd. drums. So i thought - maybe is there factory producing a colt/savage grips too. Edited by The_Ugly

The_Ugly,

Please state your name and location.

Also, has this reproduction grip been marked to indicate it is a reproduction?

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

I corrected my current location and my name is in the signature.

No markings, this grip is will not be sale.

Edited by The_Ugly

Nice job on the grip! It's sure better that buying one of the cheap repro ones. There is a member or 2 here that can make them that will look excellent but no current commercially made ones are correct or look good.

Andrew

Nice job on the grip! It's sure better that buying one of the cheap repro ones. There is a member or 2 here that can make them that will look excellent but no current commercially made ones are correct or look good.

Andrew

Thanks!

I see that the original front grips is very rare and extremely expensive even in United States. So I decide make one for my early Auto Ordnance produced 1928A1.