Wooden crate for the Thompson M1A1

I am considering picking up one of these wooden crates to add to my collection. Does anyone have a picture of what the interior of the crate would look like? If I understand the ad correctly, the partitions have been removed, and I would like to replace them.
Thanks,
Mark

https://www.apexgunparts.com/catalog/product/view/amasty_quickview/1/uenc/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYXBleGd1bnBhcnRzLmNvbS9jYXRhbG9nc2VhcmNoL3Jlc3VsdC9pbmRleC8_cT1UaG9tcHNvbg%2C%2C/?id=12142

Got Uzi, can you please post a photo of one of the crates you described? I am interested, I have a good friend who is a woodworker, and when I showed him the Thompson crate above, he wanted us to try and restore it. I would like to try and make one like you described.
Thanks,
Mark

There were a number of different crates and cases designed and used for military TSMGs, ranging from the crates photographed on factory loading docks to British wooden storage cases for a single gun. One of our board members made very nice copies of the British chest. I have one.

That sounds exactly like what I am looking for! Can you please post a photo of the case you are describing, and can you please share the contact information of the member who makes the case?

Thanks,

Mark