21 Colt Parts

Take a look at Subguns, search under "Thompson" and scroll down below the gun listings for parts. There is an ad from Mr. Herigstad for a Colt 21 being parted out. Some interesting stuff there that you don't often see. One of you smarter at computers than me might post a link.. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Not trying to start another "Oh can you believe it" price thread here http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/cop.gif , just thought someone out there might need that hard to get part for thier Colt.

i know gordon.{doe's that make me a bad man?}

and i saw the part's set at s.a.r.show.sad thing is just five year's ago i peddled 1921ac's for $8,000.00 to $10,000.00 complete gun's....even a 1921a model refinished for $6,500.00 recon ord. bought it...

and if i remember correctly people's big gripe price's too high.or something like that...and a few who never bought or squawked about a few gun's and the price..... NOW I FREAKIN LAUGH!

a part's kit for $8,000.00.............

in just a mere short five year's...now just maybe with "Thompson Cash" to appear very soon.

in another five year's let's hope kit's will be $20,000.00 and the gun's a tad short of $60,000.00.............

and just a meek hope that the gov.never enter's the fray...and turn's them back to the $200.00 they alway's had been, and a poor seller at that...3,000 sitting in a dusty warehouse in 1939.wink!

my bet's on the gov.bailing it all out..in 2010 they will get wise..

oh on the kit it was okay cond.minus the good part along with paper! and of course somebody who just bought a colt for $35,000.00 plus, must have all the extra part's at $8,000.00 for a gun they probably will never dump more then a drum through!

yes even the richy rich....have some sense not to damage the "object of art".

QUESTION:

if i'm a old fart.then are the new guy's 'young turd's"?? wink!

have fun....and buy from gordon. he's got major cleaning bill's for those zippy fashion gangsta suit's..

a well dressed man Z.Z.TOP

wink gordon it's all fun... take care,ron

That's impressive if you add all the prices...$14,600 basically for a parts set if purchased invidually. Are those prices really out of line or is that what you have to pay for the parts individually if you were able to find them somewhere else from someone who knows what they are? Not looking to buy any of it, but it's good to know regardless...

i just don't believe what i just read... a good price...please young turd's{ i meant turk's} don't pull my leg. i have to sleep tonight.wait never mind vampire's never really sleep. we just keep lurking for the next victim.. a oldy farty.

or in some circle's>"the man who never was" or to some today, the dude who was lost!

take care,ron

QUOTE (colt21a @ Dec 16 2005, 06:16 PM)
i just don't believe what i just read... a good price...please young turd's{ i meant turk's} don't pull my leg. i have to sleep tonight.wait never mind vampire's never really sleep. we just keep lurking for the next victim.. a oldy farty.

or in some circle's>"the man who never was" or to some today, the dude who was lost!
take care,ron

I am begining to feel that the future is NOW!!! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Bill Out

i want to start at ground zero, "the omega man"

panic in the year zero! or "zardoz" sean connery in a diaper,

that had to be the most embarrassing movie for him to make.

what was we discussing again????wink!ron

it could be about some guy at spandau prison making 100rd drum's for them...you know whatever gun has a 100rd drum for it go's up at least 10%a year w/o fail!

and if you get a banana clip well with that it's all over...

i think bundle's of "Thompson Cash" say a million for $10,000.00 in gov.greenback's should do the trick..

even some ladie's of the evening will take offer's. i know it's true i read it on the internet.wink! take care,ron