BSA Models of 1926 & 1929

Looking at the shipments to BSA Ltd. in 1925, (TDs post, 'Colt Thompsons in WWII service', in tagged post), I am presuming these shipments would have coincided with AOC approaching Birmingham Small Arms, (BSA), and proposed a license to develop and produce "European models" of the Thompson submachine gun.

I have been looking on line for more information on the BSA Models of 1926 and 1929's, and located some patent details showing the modifications to the lower and trigger assemblies for the European Models:

European Model TSMG Patent.JPG European Model TSMG Patent 2.JPG

The date of the patent application, 5th June 1934, surprised me, as I had read that manufacture of Thompson SMGs at BSA had ceased in 1930.

Recently, I have been looking for some photos of disassembled models of the BSA 1926 / 1929 without success, has anyone come across such a photo?

Stay safe

Richard

I've added a link to post referred to as tagged, as I am not sure how to add a tag to a post, my apologise:

http://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20404&page=2&hl=%2Bmodel+%2B1923&do=findComment&comment=176498