Magazine loaders Original?

The finish looks good to me. I compared your 98e photo to five loaders I had handy and it compares favorably to them. Most of these I bought 30-40 years ago and they look like new. I have others in another box I can dig out tomorrow if necessary.

check all loaders real well i bought some redone in Europe and look exactly as those in pics 30 years ago with the striations lines in the bodies. WITH 2 different dates, and one made in paki with same blue type finish remember over 95% of all German has been duplicated and remade even bread bags every form of mags slings and even wood stocks restamped, Bakelite is pretty hard but the place from Germany still around.

also when it looks worn rust or dents and ding many will think darn its gotta be right. Like the German dagger at Max show decades ago for $10 grand. made from old parts to fool. And found out at same show worth a $1,000 bucks in parts.its all a crap shoot today, since most who have made them are not around. And most are aged to fool the buyers.

that is the best pass off wear and age and marking. and material. but remember after the war they found tons of material to work with.beware first.and remember nobody is a so called expert till they have heard and seen it all. along with handling dozens upon dozens or hundreds. RON K.

ask the guy who bought a redone singer 45 auto and found out later parts and made up and renumbered. sad deal...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, I just picked up a fxo 41 (from a forum member) to match the year of my bnz 41 MP 40.

A Steyr-made 98E or kur marked loader would better match your bnz gun.