Which Model to Buy

What about the actuator in the 21A? It didnt look like an original Colt part in the picture?

All three original actuators are in zip lock bags in a parts box.

Each 21 has an aftermarket actuator in it now, but the original is in a bag. The 28N has a GI actuator and buffer pilot, but all the originals are also in a baggie. The 28N does appear to have the original bolt as it has the more rounded end, and there are no markings on it.

The only original part I could not find was the bolt for the 21A.

A nice bonus find is a shot shell magazine. I could not believe is was tucked away in the parts box.

Edited by Rimcrew

On the 28 Navy bolt, would there appear to be a X stamped under were the blish lock when properly placed would be? It has been discussed in the following link.

Edited by ppgcowboy

On the 28 Navy bolt, would there appear to be a X stamped were the blish lock when properly placed would cover? This was recently discussed.

http://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.phpshowtopic=23323&hl=%2Bbolt+%2Bwith+%2Bstamp>

I didn't look for that. I'll check the next time I can go fondle them.

What about the actuator in the 21A? It didnt look like an original Colt part in the picture?

All three original actuators are in zip lock bags in a parts box.

Each 21 has an aftermarket actuator in it now, but the original is in a bag. The 28N has a GI actuator and buffer pilot, but all the originals are also in a baggie. The 28N does appear to have the original bolt as it has the more rounded end, and there are no markings on it.

The only original part I could not find was the bolt for the 21A.

A nice bonus find is a shot shell magazine. I could not believe is was tucked away in the parts box.

Rimcrew,

Yeah, Tom's book comes in handy, doesn't it? I thought you might have meant that there were additional parts stored separately. Thanks, your last post clears it up.