Drum tool to remove dent in dropped drums any updates as to availabili

I would be interested in the price. As a side note, I had a board member come up with tool and he sent it to me to give it a try and see how it worked. It worked great and did the job. This member said if it works that he would like to see it become a community tool. I took it to a shop to see if they can make a personal one for me to keep because i know how community tools can get lost in the shuffle. I will get this one out there to use in the near future.

I do recommend that everyone should get one of these tools while they can because of the long dry spells in between product runs. Thanks Colt Chopper for doing this. Put my name on one.

I have fixed the dents in a number of PPsH-41 drums.
Apparently they have a nasty tendency to drop out of the gun when fully loaded!
I have always used normal tools as the mandrels (an old tire spoon being particularly handy) along with an assortment of hardwood blocks.
Putting new holes in the ends of the clock springs has been particularly challenging!

I spent a ridiculous amount of time on the one that came back from Korea with my gun, but I was determined to get it working again.

The vets young son must have dropped that drum a lot while playing with it (parents thought it was hidden from him)

That all being said, a properly shaped mandrel to fix a drum body would be a very nice thing to have!

A rotor gage might be nice too.
I have seen rotor arms get out of shape on AK drums and that causes issues.

Richard