Swedish K Kit - Very nice price

Guys, I bought a K barrel from this guy, and he sent me pics of a very nice complete K demilled kit that he wants to get rid of. I found him easy to deal with and he has given me permission to provide his cell # if any of you are interested:

Chad: 781.689.0279

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the lead. He is asking $1200 (OBO) for the kit with the build parts (tube and lower). I don't know anything else about the rebuild parts. I kicked the dirt around and passed since I don't need the rebuild kit. He is in a sell mode and is considering offers on the package.

SCAM ALERT - SELLER IS A SCAMMER. Pics he sent (and loaded above) match those used by "Gorgon" user on 1919a4 board (2019 post). He wasn't able to send a pic with paper under kit with my name and date. Wanted Paypal payment to wife for kids Christmas presents. Wife's PayPal email is obscure (no names match). Be careful out there. His name is Chad Couture. He wanted payment sent to: rnabwire495@gmail.com with name (supposedly wife) of Ruth Barasa.

SCAM ALERT - SELLER IS A SCAMMER. Pics he sent (and loaded above) match those used by "Gorgon" user on 1919a4 board (2019 post). He wasn't able to send a pic with paper under kit with my name and date. Wanted Paypal payment to wife for kids Christmas presents. Wife's PayPal email is obscure (no names match). Be careful out there. His name is Chad Couture. He wanted payment sent to: rnabwire495@gmail.com with name (supposedly wife) of Ruth Barasa.

Name, photos of documents and selfie are all likely stolen from actual Chad Couture individual. I messaged the actual Chad on LinkedIn and shared the scammers email and cell number. No reply today.

Geeeez... I may have been taken guys. I supposedly bought a K barrel from him last week. Paid with Zelle... $110. Let's see if he delivers, but looks like I took a hit. Thanks to Forum members for picking up on this.

See a post today on the Sturm General Discussion board. Different cast of characters but same Billy McCullough name for payment. Sadly I would not expect a K barrel in the mail anytime soon. A con artist won't get very far if they are not convincing. When there are multiple names and electronic payment requests then warning lights start flashing for me. As stated above, the easy litmus test that I use is to request a pic with whatever I'm buying laying ON TOP OF a piece of paper with my name and today's date. A scammer has usually just copied a stock picture and cannot provide that simple request. Thankfully you wont be out a huge amount if you were taken.