Merry Christmas

Well I’m kicking in a bit late in the post but it’s still pre-Christmas …

Good time of year to reflect on many things… Friends, family, bullets …

Can’t say enough about everyone on the boards; all the help, information and support extended. Frank and Nick; don’t know where a lot of us would be without this forum. Many, many thanks.

I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season. Take a minute in your own way and remember what the season is really all about, I know I have need to.

(Mike, let’s start looking for those Wal-Mart after Christmas fruitcake sales, if, ya know what I mean?)

All the best,

CJR

To all;

Have a wonderful and safe Holiday Season. I agree with Chris; to keep you and your Tommy Gun cycling properly WEAR YOUR SEATBELTS !!

Thanks also to everyone who makes this board such a wealth of information and commandery. Hope to meet more board members next year at various get-togethers.

Chuck

I want to wish everyone a very Happy and Safe Christmas and New year. I hope Santa will bring you all everything you want. Frank and Nick, thanks for this excellent forum. I have learned so much since I came here and joined the Thompson ranks (well, the SA ranks).

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

Merry Xmas to all the typewriters!

May your stockings be stuffed with 230 gr hardball!

Zamm

PS. You gotta be kidding about that veil thing???

Please, tell me your kidding.

HAPPY FESTIVUS TO YOU, CHRIS!

And now, the feats of Strength! (Seinfeld)

Merry Christmas to all. Does it make anyone wonder that some states ban full auto weapons but allow fruitcakes? One would think it would violate some federal law to ship them interstate through the mail.

While I too would enjoy blasting a fruitcake, I would caution everyone to look out for richochets. Some of these cakes have been passed on from year to year and may, by now, be bullet proof.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!

Dave

God rest ye merry, Gentlemen!

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, everyone! I've been on this board for a few months now, "lurking" mostly, and soaking up a tremendous amount of information and moral support from you guys. Thanks again to everybody, and particularly to Nick, the moderators, and other volunteers who keep this sight going.

Don

Merry Christmas, and a propserous New Year to everyone! Did anybody check to make sure the thread on the fuitcake was not started by a baker???? Probably be good for business.

What's next? Stinky Cheese log target practice??

John http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/blink.gif