Morphy Auctions: Dont think twice its all right?

Waiting tor form 4 approval is never fun but if your dealer is as good as Morphy watch out.Last October i bought two machine guns at there Fall auction ( 10-30-11-2) .Both were C&R eligible and supposed to transfer directly to me?!? Well paperwork showed up 12-10-2018 with obvious mistakes on both Form 4's. 28 Thompson was a Savage Gun and the form 4 stated Thompson as name of maker with no address. BAR was not as bad because they at least got the manufacturer correct with Marlin-Rockwell but again NO address and it is listed as 30 for Caliber. Calling ATF this morning I get the report that both guns have had error letters sent to the seller.I was concerned in December but everything was okay?

Thank You I called Morphy this morning and left a message. If Morphy has to go back and correct Form 4's, any idea how long that would take? Do the transfers start all over again?

Waiting tor form 4 approval is never fun but if your dealer is as good as Morphy watch out.Last October i bought two machine guns at there Fall auction ( 10-30-11-2) .Both were C&R eligible and supposed to transfer directly to me?!? Well paperwork showed up 12-10-2018 with obvious mistakes on both Form 4's. 28 Thompson was a Savage Gun and the form 4 stated Thompson as name of maker with no address. BAR was not as bad because they at least got the manufacturer correct with Marlin-Rockwell but again NO address and it is listed as 30 for Caliber. Calling ATF this morning I get the report that both guns have had error letters sent to the seller.I was concerned in December but everything was okay?

Since dealer transfers on eforms began all types of odd manufacturer's are being listed. I have several Thompsons, they all list "Thompson" as a manufacturer. Others just say form 1 or form 2. I have an NESA PreMay BAR that has Auto-Ordnance as the mfg. None of my inventory on eforms has an address. This is causing a lot of concern for customers, but its nothing to worry about.

Also, IIRC your paperwork does not go to the bottom of the pile, so to speak. It sits waiting for corrections, then goes out right away.