Is There A New Detailed Book On Ingram Weapons?

I have always been interested in the Ingram weapons. I heard a book was coming out that went into great detail of all the Ingram models. Did it come out yet? Or any updates on when?

I have always been interested in the Ingram weapons. I heard a book was coming out that went into great detail of all the Ingram models. Did it come out yet? Or any updates on when?

timkel,

The book is well on its way to being finished, and although the release date is not yet known, I believe we'll see it within a year. It will be the most detailed book ever written on the subject, and I'm certain it will be of excellent quality, and extensively researched.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

timkel,

The book is well on its way to being finished, and although the release date is not yet known, I believe we'll see it within a year. It will be the most detailed book ever written on the subject, and I'm certain it will be of excellent quality, and extensively researched.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

That is great news. I hope I'll see a heads up here on release date. Or maybe a link to order.

• 2 months later...
Just wondering if there is an update on this book release date

timkel,

Not yet. I'll see the author at a show next weekend, and will ask if there is an estimated release date for the book.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

• 4 weeks later...

timkel,

Not yet. I'll see the author at a show next weekend, and will ask if there is an estimated release date for the book.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

timkel,

I was told by the author that the book would most likely be ready to publish in January. How long it takes to be printed once it is submitted varies, so next summer is probably a conservative estimate at this point.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

timkel,

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

timkel,

I was told by the author that the book would most likely be ready to publish in January. How long it takes to be printed once it is submitted varies, so next summer is probably a conservative estimate at this point.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Thats great news!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Some more information has been posted on Frank's website regarding the new MAC book. Looks like the cover image is loaded to the website, but there was an error when it attempted to load. Here is the summary of the book from the website, MachineGunBooks.com:

COMING SUMMER OF 2011!

The Mac Man Gordon B. Ingram

Over 530 pages, 776 photos, and illustrations 18 Chapters. There is a lot more to the Gordon Ingram story than his MAC-10 submachine gun. This book was put together using Gordon Ingram's personal memoires and notes, along with documents and vintage photos from the companies involved in manufacturing his basic designs, that date from 1964 to the present.

A FEW of the topics covered in the book - Early Ingram Designs - The Police Ordnance Company - Ingram Models 5 through 9 - The Weapons Factory Franchise Program - Standard Cartridge Company - The Erquiaga Arms Company - Erquiaga-Ingram Assault Rifle - The Ingram Military Rifle - Mitchell L. WerBell III - Sionics Incorporated - The Military Armament Corporation - The Quantum Corporation - Defense Systems Incorporated - Overseas Business - The MAC Auction - RPB Industries Incorporated - The Second RPB Industries - MAC/RPB Double-Stamp Submachine Guns - SWD Incorporated - Texas MAC - New Jersey MAC - Ingram Westarm Rifle Series - Security Ordnance Corporation - Ingram Ranchero Rifle - Ingram Durango Rifle - Other Ingram Concepts and Designs - Ingram Cobra Mark I and Mark II - Aftermarket Parts and Accessories - Masterpiece Arms - MAC Technical

Looks like it will be available soon!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Available soon!

Some more information has been posted on Frank's website regarding the new MAC book. Looks like the cover image is loaded to the website, but there was an error when it attempted to load. Here is the summary of the book from the website, MachineGunBooks.com:

COMING SUMMER OF 2011!

The Mac Man Gordon B. Ingram

Over 530 pages, 776 photos, and illustrations 18 Chapters. There is a lot more to the Gordon Ingram story than his MAC-10 submachine gun. This book was put together using Gordon Ingram's personal memoires and notes, along with documents and vintage photos from the companies involved in manufacturing his basic designs, that date from 1964 to the present.

A FEW of the topics covered in the book - Early Ingram Designs - The Police Ordnance Company - Ingram Models 5 through 9 - The Weapons Factory Franchise Program - Standard Cartridge Company - The Erquiaga Arms Company - Erquiaga-Ingram Assault Rifle - The Ingram Military Rifle - Mitchell L. WerBell III - Sionics Incorporated - The Military Armament Corporation - The Quantum Corporation - Defense Systems Incorporated - Overseas Business - The MAC Auction - RPB Industries Incorporated - The Second RPB Industries - MAC/RPB Double-Stamp Submachine Guns - SWD Incorporated - Texas MAC - New Jersey MAC - Ingram Westarm Rifle Series - Security Ordnance Corporation - Ingram Ranchero Rifle - Ingram Durango Rifle - Other Ingram Concepts and Designs - Ingram Cobra Mark I and Mark II - Aftermarket Parts and Accessories - Masterpiece Arms - MAC Technical

Looks like it will be available soon!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Available soon!

Now that looks interesting. Can't wait!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks like the book will be available January 2nd! That is the date that delivery is due to LMO.

http://www.longmount...?productid=2111

"The Mac Man: Gordon B. Ingram and His Submachine Guns

The full story on Gordon Ingram and his machine guns... for the first time it's all told, and in one place. Read the details about Ingram's revolutionary designs: From the Model 6, M10, M11, MAC, RPB, and SWD... it's all here. The travels, the designs, the silencers, Sionics, the international intrigue, the characters, the deals. Over 520 pages, many photos! Own this piece of modern arms history at a special price!"

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

• 1 month later...