All Thompson Show & Shoot attendees - MachineGunBoards.com sticker

In another thread it was suggested to create separate MachineGunBoard.com board name stickers for those attending the 2020 All Thompson Show & Shoot. I took up the challenge.

I have what I believe to be an incomplete list of attendees that are board members. Remember there is no existing cross reference list.

So creating a new thread to bump it to the top and get the attention of those planning to attend.

From the earlier thread and post

We will produce a MachineGunBoards.com sticker that can be attached under the All Thompson Show & Shoot guest badge.

Concept sticker below, your name will already be on the All Thompson Show & Shoot badge, we will add a sticker with the MachineGunBoards.com URL, your MachineGunBoard.com board name and a Thompson pic. Design could change slightly as it comes time to produce.

post-104-0-92374600-1590780902_thumb.png

Tracie has set a deadline of June 1 to get your applications in for the All Thompson Show & Shoot, he is going to be busy enough getting the show ready to go to take on this task and he has already said does not have anything to match the names and board names.

I have volunteered to compile a name list for the purpose to produce a MachineGunBoards.com sticker, as above and match it to the All Thompson Show & Shoot badge. In order to maintain privacy only Tracie, David and myself will have access to the list, no one else. Your real name and board name will not be shared beyond Tracie, David and myself, other than when you display the MachineGunBoard.com sticker under your All Thompson Show & Shoot badge at the show.

So, how are we going to compile this list? I would prefer a direct PM to me with your First and Last name and please include your email. The PM to me will already have your MachineGunBoards.com board name. When I receive a PM, I will acknowledge back to you as I compile the list, so you know it was received. I expect quite a few PM's very quickly, so give me some time to work through them please!! If for some reason, you are not able to accomplish that, just hit a quick post to this thread and say you are having difficulty and we will find another way.

Here are pictorial directions is 5 steps to send me a PM.

post-104-0-59873500-1590782765_thumb.png

04BF8322-568A-467C-B5D9-0B5CF4A03DC0.png

Thank you ankh

• 2 weeks later...