JustGunParts.com

Do any members out there have info on or know who runs the website JustGunParts.com?

The reason I ask is that I’ve been trying to find a rotor retention clip for a Kahn Arms C drum

that I have that is missing this clip, unfortunately Kahr does not sell this part.

After making an extensive on line search and coming up empty handed I placed an inquiry about a month ago in the forums and a member responded to me with the website JustForParts.com saying that they had these clips in stock. I went to their website and sure enough there was the part I needed so I ordered two and paid via PayPal. When I did a back up check after the order was place the clip disappeared from their stock so I assumed that I got the last of their stock.

The order was placed back on June 6th and all I’ve gotten is crickets on this order. They have no contact email listed and when I contacted PayPal to see if they could contact the seller they were useless. When I go to the website and attempt to sign up for an account it says my email is already in use and when I attempt to reset my password I got no reset email from them so at this point I figured I would enquire of people in the forum about this vendor.

Since this is probably a one man operation I’m guessing they might be on summer vacation and forgot to leave an out for vacation message or there’s been a personal or medical emergency that has put the owner out of the loop. I had even thought that maybe it was a scam but it took to much time to build the level of stock this guy has so I dismissed that right away.

So if anybody has any info about this website and it’s owner and can give me any other help on this I would appreciate it.

Sincerely, Paul Taylor

Do any members out there have info on or know who runs the website JustGunParts.com?

The reason I ask is that I’ve been trying to find a rotor retention clip for a Kahn Arms C drum

that I have that is missing this clip, unfortunately Kahr does not sell this part.

After making an extensive on line search and coming up empty handed I placed an inquiry about a month ago in the forums and a member responded to me with the website JustForParts.com saying that they had these clips in stock. I went to their website and sure enough there was the part I needed so I ordered two and paid via PayPal. When I did a back up check after the order was place the clip disappeared from their stock so I assumed that I got the last of their stock.

The order was placed back on June 6th and all I’ve gotten is crickets on this order. They have no contact email listed and when I contacted PayPal to see if they could contact the seller they were useless. When I go to the website and attempt to sign up for an account it says my email is already in use and when I attempt to reset my password I got no reset email from them so at this point I figured I would enquire of people in the forum about this vendor.

Since this is probably a one man operation I’m guessing they might be on summer vacation and forgot to leave an out for vacation message or there’s been a personal or medical emergency that has put the owner out of the loop. I had even thought that maybe it was a scam but it took to much time to build the level of stock this guy has so I dismissed that right away.

So if anybody has any info about this website and it’s owner and can give me any other help on this I would appreciate it.

Sincerely, Paul Taylor

I don't have a contact number but purchased almost 200 dollars worth of MP44 parts last year and had absolutely no issues, and parts in great shape. Not a scam website, but as you indicated, could be on vacation, etc. I would give it a few more weeks.