Semi Auto Section And Full Auto Section

Semi Auto Forum?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Semi Auto Forum?

• I support a seperate semi auto forum (post why please)
    • I oppose a seperate semi auto forum (post why please)
    • I don't give a F&*K (post why please :)

Z3,

As being a resident of a firearms "challenged" state, I couldn't agree more. This board

sure does fill the void a bit.

Actually, that was my 4 cents and your up to 10 http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Z

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted did not care. I typically skim the semi postings in anycase.

For the moderator(s) would be more of a pain, over at Subguns a lot of the regulars hang out on the NFA board even if discussion is primaryly semi (can always add a footnote of "Reguired NFA Item - Would Be Interesting Suppressed" just to bend the rules in any case ;-)

Edited by JTinIN

I like having the semi and full auto posts on the same board. I don't have a full auto YET but there are enough similarities in both that I have gained useful information from full auto posts as well as the semi auto posts. Even though Mine is a semi I file away for future reference things that will come in handy should I ever aquire a full auto thompson. A thompson is a thompson wether it's full or semi in My opinion. They both have an incredible "Cool" factor and splitting up the posts would serve no purpose other than to create an elitist attitude for the full auto shooters. Reading the full as well as semi auto posts has done alot to educate Me on what to look for and gives Me some knowledge so I don't go in blindly buying the first full auto I find and then find out later I got screwed. I might not spend as much time on the full auto board and consequently would not gain the information if I spent most of My time on the semi auto board. I also will continue shooting semi's even if I do eventually aquire a class III so I would rather see them all kept on the same page. I would bet at least half of the full auto shooters also have a semi or two as well.

maverick