1975 West Hurley Semi-auto

Hey All,

I have been searching fior parts for the 1975 West Hurley Thompson 1927A1 semi-auto. I ordered parts from KAhr and started to learn about this rifle. The only thing that matched was the trigger. The sear that came in the order was a one piece and mine is "two pieces". I spoke with tech support at Kahr and he stated my parts were going to be very difficult to find. I also ordered/recieved a "PAWL" and spring....I'm still not sure what those were as I don't have those in this rifle I just found the KAHR schematic and order a whole bunch of parts assuming they all are the same....ooops! I' ve since returned everything but the trigger. I would really like to get an exact replacement 2 piece sear and the "2" springs that go with it. Both the sear pieces seem to need a spring. The bigger piece has a spring, but the smaller sear piece has a hole, but no spring. The rifle works fine so I'm wondering if there is actually supposed to be another spring in the smaller sear piece.

Sorry for the long winded note. I'm a newbie hear and really love these rifles and would like to learn more about this 29 year old model.

I did look at my GUNPARTS (Numrich) and it is not clear, but the parts look like the current KAHR parts....

Any help greatly appreciated! Great site!

Tom

tom1263@sbcglobal.net