Doug Richardson Website

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 thompsonteenager

thompsonteenager

• Regular Group
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 09:49 AM

"Frontpage" in this case does not mean the front page of his web site.  Frontpage was a Microsoft website admin tool.  MS in its desperate need on more millions to go with the billions that it has already accrued has stopped supporting it and forced its users to buy MS Expression Web as a replacement.  Websites that were constructed using it will eventually run afoul of other software and crash.  Welcome to the wonderful world of planned obsolescence.

Yah I have been trying to get in and look at his stuff it used to work nit to long ago for me

#22 thompsonteenager

thompsonteenager

• Regular Group
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 09:39 AM

"Frontpage" in this case does not mean the front page of his web site.  Frontpage was a Microsoft website admin tool.  MS in its desperate need on more millions to go with the billions that it has already accrued has stopped supporting it and forced its users to buy MS Expression Web as a replacement.  Websites that were constructed using it will eventually run afoul of other software and crash.  Welcome to the wonderful world of planned obsolescence.

Yah I have been trying to get in and look at his stuff it used to work nit to long ago for me