Michigan Antique Arms Show - TATA Display Feb 1/2 2020

Dear all,

The American Thompson Association is again palling to daily at the Michigan Antique Arms Show on February 1-2, 2020. Tables for display are provided at no cost and you get passes to get into the show. Every year is a great event. Usually the St. Valentines Day guns are there as well. Its a great time for bonding, learning and B.S.-ing

If youd like to participate, please shoot me a message so we can coordinate planning. If you cannot display please consider coming out to see the show

Ron

• 4 weeks later...
Ron, I want to do a display locally here in Montana, and I want to do a display of my 28 Navy. Do you have any that will be done there that you can take photos of that I can emulate? My idea is to have the Thompson story highlight the 28 Navy, and show a few drums, cases and box magazines. If you could take pictures I would appreciate it.

It will be a great show again as usual.

The recent discussion about the OCSD guns makes we want to invite them to the show - since the show is in Oakland County!

I will have the Grosse Point Shores PD gun there. And I am sure there will be a MSP gun there too.

• 3 weeks later...

THIS WEEKEND!!!

And for once no snowstorm - maybe just flurries.

Hope to see many of you soon!