West Hurley Thompson value

Carlson

no idea what the serial # may do to its value but most WH guns sell around $17-18k

NIB ones can get to $20k

i strongly advise considering a WW2 gun as they can go as low as $21k for a really nice gun if you search long enough...typical range $21-26k

$5k more and you get a piece of history vs a WH gun that has a poor reliability history

if $ is an issue you may want to look into the BRP m1's...they can sell used for $9-$10k....not a real thompson, but to 99.9% of those watching you it is and your still wrapping your hands around a real thompson grip

Edited by huggytree

Get references from who you are buying from. Some sellers are just turnin guns over and never shooting them. When I got mine, the compensator was not on the barrel, that was not stated pre buying......but now you just waited 6 maybe 10 months for your gun. Your not going to return it. Too much time invested. Do your homework on who you are buying from. Rubin Mendeola seems to be the most reputable, but he is also the most expensive. Good luck, I have been through all the down falls send me a message if you want more info.