Doug Richardson had the fifth eye surgery on his right eye on Tues Feb 8. Surgery on left eye is scheduled for the 18th. Hopefully, that should do it. He appreciates the support and patience everyone has shown him. Doug can't wait to get his Thompson activities back up to speed as soon as possible but can only do so much under the circumstances. He says he is working on two projects with the help of others. They are the manufacture of Colt-style drum magazines and various models of trigger housings. Whether these people do anything but talk remains to be seen. Everything else has to wait for Doug and the doctors at Cedars-Sinai.

Doug,

I wish you and yours well, and great success with your upcoming Eye Surgery! I for one, would be thrilled, as I know others would be, with the introduction of your Drums/Housings seeing that you have never compromised Quality!

Well, the cat’s out of the bag.

Doug is the party to which I had referred in earlier posts regarding C drums. He had asked that I keep him anonymous while testing the waters until he was ready to come clean. I take this post as a sign that things may be moving in the right direction and some nice drums might be available this year (?). Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

I am glad to hear that all is going well for you Doug. I look forward to seeing you at the next SAR show. It was a true treat to meet you in 2003, missed 04 will not miss 05. I wil look forward to the new drum when available. Keep us posted.