Original Folding Stock

Law483

I have a Reese folder, picked it up at a gunshow for $150, it was slightly used, wood was great, very little wear. Frankly, it doesn't have the nice, solid lock-up I like on a folder, I've been thinking about trying to tighten it somehow. I tightened the one on my East German AK folding stock and it's very solid now, so I think it can be done. I've seen one used genuine Beretta BM59 stock offered in the past year, it was very high, around $500 and well worn, don't think it was worth near that. But if you want a genuine Beretta item, I think used ones are probably all you might find, and they don't pop up too often.

• 3 weeks later...

Boe boe

I have one of each,and I have the same complaint that you do on the one that I bought from REESE . I have used the Beretta factory stock(expensive)$$$$, as a pattern to make some modifications to correct the shortcomings of the REESE stock . I ahve promise Tony(law483) that I would send him pics ,but it might be better to post here for ALL to see . I will post when I get the pics . I ahve a camera but it is of such poor quality that bthey might not turn out .Mike