Hardred Left Big Daddy Mag Go Phil Is Thinking>

what is the board coming to???is all lost in thompson heaven??is the "wild bunch" gone forever??

how can we exist with no differing opinion's on the world and the thompson greed .the import /export's...

the drum's, the kit's and the price of a part's kit without everyone chiming in>>>>

is this the end of days as we know it....

tune in next week,for another exciting saga of how "the drum spring turn's"...

or how i changed my life and went on to another fancy gun..and left the 'thompson 'behind...

i really must admit ,you want a mixed bag of humanity??put about 12 gun guy's together...

about the only thing they may agree on ....is no matter what they bought,they probably paid too much.won't ever do it again ,maybe!

all have the same smell wd-40 or rem.oil,or maybe musk!

and the first six will say the second six they have no idea what gun they are talking about.and the price is all wrong...{and somebody did cut the cheese} wink!!

guy's please humor,fun ,and kindness....after we are gone..there is nobody to take over...have you talked to anybody under 30???

take care,ron

ronnie you and i have about the same taste in humour... some people get it, some don't.. feel sorry for those that don't... hey i'm a happy camper i luv it here.... but i guess i create a living heck for some here... and i'm truly sorry for that.... but you and i still have bermuda don't we?

QUOTE (Z3BigDaddy @ Sep 22 2005, 06:22 PM)
ronnie you and i have about the same taste in humour... some people get it, some don't.. feel sorry for those that don't... hey i'm a happy camper i luv it here.... but i guess i create a living heck for some here... and i'm truly sorry for that.... but you and i still have bermuda don't we?

ah yes...hemingway,cheese,wine,and a thompson on the water...

however a little belt fed is good to have around.

they only eat as much as you link the belt's... take care,ron

i do feel sorry for all the poor sorry m'fer's of the world..who go through life with a constant hard/on for whatever, and no humor....

but they still manage to slam the casket door shut anyhow!!wink!!

QUOTE (railroader @ Sep 22 2005, 06:37 PM)
Colt21a has a good point. The only people under 30 that I have spoken to who even have a clue, are the vets.

the corps>1968-1974 yep being a vet from the "nam police action day's" we had not been allowed to call it a war yet!!

all iraq and afghanistan vet's have a special place in my heart...they are doing a job....and i wish them all the luck in pulling it off.and getting back safe...to enjoy the rest of LIFE,and what it has to offer...

chabatta. C-H-A B-A-T-T-A- peace out!

take care,ron

Ya know what Phil show me the freaking postings or stfu! You keep saying all that evil I do show it!!!! What are you freaking McCarthy?? Stop looking in the mirror and thinking you're seeing me when it is in fact your own reflection.

I fully intended to just let this go but it seems Phil cannot stop. He half page diatribes against me are like the freaking energizer bunny, they just keep going and going.... So I apoligize to the rest of the board that has to endure thru this.... I'm truly sorry....

I invite anyone that I have been an asshole to... bring it up now.... If y'all think I'm a prick and need to leave just let me know....

http://www.pregnancy.org/phpBB2/images/smiles/BangHead.gif

"I would really enjoy any effort you might make to say "stfu" to me face to face one day. It would happen one time, very briefly. As I say, I missed you at the TCA show."

So now you threaten me with physical harm? I haven't had my ass kicked by the schoolyard bully since highschool, so you may be right..... I'm probably in need a good ass kicking.... Just when you think it can't get any lower.... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

I come to praise Hardrede, and to bury him.

International arms dealer, Paratrooper, Green Beret. Scholar of an extraordinary scope. Class II, SOT, Case expert on Federal laws and international arms treaties. Importer extrordinair. Friend to federal law enforcement, historian and all around international man of mystery. And finally and most importantly: middle school teacher.

(Sorry, to many other skill sets to list here, review his posts for a complete list of his eduacation, experiences and encyclopedic areas of expertise.)

Call him names if you must, but remember one thing you can never call him is SPONSOR

With all that he has done in his life and the places he has been, I wonder when he had time to post here at all.

He will be missed, but one day, someone will finally score a hit.

randall was a 'Green Beret"???

i knew green beret's..real badasse's...RAMBO PART ONE.

as stated by david caruso a then young police ossifer.wink!

okay now can we all look beyond this and move on with the bizz in hand....KATRINA,RITA,ADOLPH,ANDREW AND RUDOLPH??? oh yeah and thompson stuff when ya want!!

take care,ron

j.j.r nice thought for the money in mouth thing.it's better then a sandwich!!