Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you all,

I though I'd share my familys thanksgiving tadition, as the women slave away cooking the Men folk migrate out from under foot to our farm where the toys are unlimbered and pointed down range. Usally everything from 45-70 to .22 lr. Then the men go back once ammunition is expended and enjoy a hearty well deserved meal. Not a lot to do with thompsons but my WH 27 is broken out every year and all clips and precious drums are emptyed. Usally everyones favorite, we seem to run out of 45apc long before 10AM and don't usally aarive till 9.

BB

And a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from here in Indiana!

http://mikesmachineguns.homestead.com/files/Happy_Thanksgiving.jpg

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Happy thanksgiving from Ohio also guys!

Today my father and I are are going to blast off my NEW Richardson 192M post sample 21 Colt!

(If anyone can post pictures I will send them for all to see!! I also want to post one of the recoil spring set)

AND we are going to do the FINAL tests on the recoil kits with the new buffers, gosh I hope all works well that will be a GREAT Thanksgiving for me!

Just think:

1 Thompson, and tons of Ammo, a belly full of turkey, mashed potatoes, squash, pumpkin pie, and a few beers!!!!!

Guns, and Beer beat football any day (if used responsibly of course)!!!

Peace out

Dave

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Great picture,great forum... what a country! Not much shootin` going here today, but I am loadin` up a bunch of 30 rounders and 50 drums to help me knock da` dust off `er! tomorrow at the range. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif , Colt 21ac, WH 28, MP 40, Reising 50,...YESSIR a lot to be thankful for! GOOD SHOOTIN` AND BE SAFE!

Happy T-day! (turkey or Thompson, whichever you prefer!!)

I usually go shooting in the AM but this year my Aunt turned 70, so the family (a get-together of over 60 of us from all over the country) is getting together a couple hours early for the Birthday thing, then we'll do the Turkey!!

After this we plan on a MAJOR battle using Marshmallow Assault guns (1/2" pvc pipe blowguns....shoot small marshmallows....very accurate bit they don't hurt!!!).....should be interesting!!!

Hope everyone elses celebration is as good as I think this is gonna be!!!

john

Dave, send me a couple of the best shots and I will post them for you. Don't make them God awful big, but good quality. I'll get them up in a day or so,asap, I've been playing with my web sites ,mikes machine guns and Drunken Bob.com,and have lots o' room for new photo's.