!Stick Mag Loader No.100 Auction!

PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST

Bid is @ $350

Pictures Below

So I finally have completed loader No. 100. Its been a 4 year road to get to this point and its been extremely fun to make all of these and talk with all of you. I have made these in several species of Maple, Walnut, Cherry and Cocobolo. I wanted to make this one different than any other and I think I've accomplished that goal. This one is made of Leopardwood inlaid with Ebony in the compensator. The bullet markers on top are the original Aut-Ord-Co shape hand inlaid with Birdseye Maple. The Side inlays are the later Thompson Bullet hand shaped and inlaid in Birdseye Maple and further inlaid with Ebony lettering of "NO 100" Showing that you have a one of a kind loader. Also burned into the bottom is my logo the year and No 100.

AUCTION DETAILS

So right off I will say that 15% of proceeds from this auction will go straight to the boards as a donation. I could not have accomplished this without Mr. Albert and this great site!!

The auction Will go as follows:
  • Beginning as of posting the auction will be open
  • Opening price is $250
  • Bids can be public OR private. If you want to private bid send me a PM with a bid amount and I will post in publicly without a name attached. For public bids simply post your bid below in the thread.
  • Auction will close on Tuesday December 10th @ 6:00PM PST. OR Should I allow more time? Like till New Year's Day??
  • Whoever has the high bid at that time will have won the Loader.
  • YES.... I DISCUSSED THIS WITH DAVID AND HAVE HIS PERMISSION

Happy Bidding!! I cant wait to see who ends up with this. You will not be disappointed!!

Thank you guys again for all the support the past 4 years!!!!

20191201_143423.jpg20191201_143820.jpg20191201_143843.jpg

20191201_143911.jpg20191201_143931.jpg20191201_143953.jpg

20191201_144009.jpg20191201_144021.jpg20191201_144035.jpg

20191201_144106.jpg20191201_144124.jpg

Edited by 06AngusSG
  • Upvote 1

Absolutely fabulous. How do you do it? Its amazing. I have one in the standard maple and not being a woodworker I marveled at the workmanship when I received it.. I will be surprised if this one goes for anything less than $500. Great work Jon.

Absolutely fabulous. How do you do it? Its amazing. I have one in the standard maple and not being a woodworker I marveled at the workmanship when I received it.. I will be surprised if this one goes for anything less than $500. Great work Jon.

Thanks for the encouragement and support Tiz but.... 3 days on and nothing?!?!?. What am I doing wrong here?!? To close to Christmas? Is it ugly or something?? Anybody...?

If you don't have any bids yet, maybe you should extend the auction for a few days longer. I was surprised how short the runway was...

David

Thanks David. At this point I'm probably going the extend indefinitely until I get a bite of some kind...

I wasn't trying to rush anything, just kind of figured like eBay or armlist that a week was good/normal...?

Jon