Thanks for posting !

#42 Pete

Pete

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:57 PM

Waldo,

Hello! How many pages is that manual of yours and are there illustrations? Sadly, my BM62 box just came with the rifle and not the Cool, Uber, Vintage manual like yours. LOL Take care, everyone. 

#43 Waldo

Waldo

• Regular Group
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 06:09 PM

Pete, I am sorry I have not replied sooner. I just looked at this, I did not receive any emails telling me there had been any replies to my post. The manual has 57 pages and a 6 page appendix. There are a few photographs in the appendix, but none in the manual. I purchased the rifle in Alexandria, VA. There was a gun store that was right on the Potomac River. I think it was called either Potomac Arms or Hunter's Haven. I used to go in to look around whenever I was in Alexandria. I thought it was a neat rifle so I bought it. Beretta's USA Headquarters is (or was) right down Indian Head Highway on the MD. side of the river, in Accokeek, MD. I know I did not get any extra magazines or the manual with the rifle. I think I got either the manual and some magazines from Beretta, but I may have gotten the magazines from Springfield Armory or one of their offshoots that had an add in Shotgun News. I think maybe something about Reese Brothers?