Cox Tsmg Book On Sturm

NFA Market Board

WTS: Colt Thompson accessories

Posted By: JerryP (cache-dtc-ad04.proxy.aol.com)

Date: 11/22/04 23:22

WTS: Colt Thompson accessories:

Rusco gun pouch for 1921AC $700.00

Colt 1921A barrels $1200 each

Cox book with supplement $400.00

full box Peters shot shells $650.00

shot magazines $650.00 each

patent date magazines $125.00 each

Bridgeport drums $1000 each

Police hardcases (restored) $2000 each

early boxes of Peters 45ACP marked on the back "for Thompson SMG" $100 each

carrying case cleaning rods ( long with large ring) $300

sorry, no pics CALL for info 920-922-1515 Recon Ordnance Co

Guys,

Jerry usually asks for high retail for his items, but he is not unreasonable and is a good guy to deal with. And he does not like "picture collectors". With the collection of NFAs he has in his "shop", he don't have to smoke nothing to get high. Last time I was there he had no less than 9 original metal spare parts kits, about 6 complete original FBI & Police cases with Colt TSMGs, and about 200 other NFAs. About the only things he needs is a bigger "shop" and Merle's help with all the early drums he has.

Carey

I don't know about the other stuff but the last Cox TSMG book I recall being sold on E-Bay went for $400 quite a few months ago. There was a copy on Sturm several months ago in admitted poor shape for, I think, $275. About the same time there was a copy on Subguns and a copy at a rare book dealer with asking price of $750 for each. I don't think the Subguns copy sold.

If ya just gotta have one, $400 may not be out of line.

Lionhart

Not sure if anyone is going to buy those shotshells for that price but I doubt one could find a full box for much cheaper.

I noted that a partial box of 39 was on the market back in June for less than one week for $500.

michael

I just bought 17 shotshell cartridges for the hefty sum of $0.20 each. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Then like a fool I bought damn near 900 rounds of old 45 ammo from the same person. She did get my money after all! If I don't keep it for a collection - into the drums it goes.....!

i sold jerry his first mat-49 around 1975,{ he has sold it since}he is a nice guy, and we have had ton's of deal's since that time.he has bought about 80% of all my thompson stuff over the past 15 year's..and i'm sure he has kept all the new unissued and minty stuff,including a few spare part's kits.{ i sold him a new in wrapper one}

the only thing he regret's not buying was when i had a 99% 1928 navy and a 98%plus. 1921a complete cased set's..

he even ended up with my original chicago police case.{since sold} pictured in roger's book.

jerry has enough to keep him busy.buying and selling for year's...so anybody that decides to buy will be happy.

and don't mention the new 50 round cases came from me.wink!!

he want's to keep that the secret!!

hope everybody had a good turkey day.take care,ron