Anybody Know What The Story Behind This Photo Is?

If that's your gunsafe can I be adopted? http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif there must be at least 27 Thompsons in there.

BB

This photo also appears on "The Unofficial Tommy Gun Page", which I guess is associated with NFATOYS. The website owner says that the collection is his friends. In that photo you can see the L drums on the top and several more M1's and Savages without their buttstocks. The guy said the picture depicted 15 years of collecting TSMG's. This photo may date back to 1999-00. Colt TSMG's were selling for a few grand back in 1980. Perhaps he could induce his pal to produce more detailed photos of some of his best examples.

That's on Western Firearms' site. He has /had some very nice Thompsons and has been in the business for years. I have no doubt it is / was a photo of his inventory / collection. He has Thompsons for sale from time to time.

BB,

Although the more astute members have convinced me that really isn't my gun safe, I will still adopt you provided you give up your first TSMG. After about 24 more adoptions I'll have that magic number of 27 and be as fortunate to have such a glorious collection. PK, the picture of my safe I sent you kinda pales in comparison now !!

still wishin' and dreamin'

Chuck

Those are Nicks guns, I bought a Thompson from him a few years back and I saw them up close and personal. I have a list of most of them, I dont think he would care if I shared it, if your interested. He handed the list out at a gun show a few years back.