Thompson Crate

Have decided to sell one of the two crates I have in this country. The crate held 10 mint unissued WWII 1928A1 Thompsons. Has the Russian paint over the original US paint. Crate is marked 1928A1. Would like to get $750 plus shipping, however, I am open to all offers (reasonable and unreasonable, sometimes its fun). Keep in mind, shipping on this will be expensive. Perfect for a display. At the moment, this is the only crate I have for sale, am waiting to ship a whole bunch of stuff from England to make shipping on the rest a bit less expensive (better to ship heavy wooden crates with something in them then heavy wooden crates that are empty). I also have 3 mint unissued USMC marked 1944 dated 3 cell XXX mag pouches for sale, $175 each plus shipping. Open to trades on other Thompson items, 1915 Colt Vickers parts & accessories, Marlin UD-M42 anything, and original WWI 08/15 Maxim stuff. If you are interested, pics are available, please feel free to ask any questions. Email me at Oysterbayindustries@yahoo.com Thank you.

Sincerely,

George R.

OBI