• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 mnshooter

mnshooter

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Donor
  • 2051 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 08:58 AM

The post does raise some interesting questions for us novices.   Such as what are the types of scams we need to look out for?

Wondering if someone would care to share some examples of the types of problems and/or scams we might encounter?

Aside from not reading this and other books prior to the purchase,

the biggest mistake of any potential purchaser is failing to obtain and post quality photos on this board.

There will be more experience and careful dissection (of that firearm) here than all other sources combined.

Edited by mnshooter, 10 May 2019 - 08:53 AM.

#42 TD.

TD.

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 3312 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:24 AM

Again, I thank everyone for the kind words and 5 star reviews on Amazon.com. The reviews are very helpful, especially for niche print-on-demand books. Sales have been steady and all the comments thus far have been positive. 

I do have copies I can personalize and send to you directly. The cost is $40 plus $4.00 shipping. Reach out to me via PM or at my e-mail address for ordering information: tkd5501@fuse.net 

I plan to attend both Thompson Shows & Shoots this year and will have books for sale and can sign those that have already purchased from Amazon.

#43 michaelkih

michaelkih

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 811 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:37 PM

I got mine today. Great book. My 1921 is all correct!

#44 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4793 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:04 AM

TD - Will you have copies at the OGCA Thompson display in July?