The Magic Of Pk

Great photos Zamm (and red x’s), thanks for the kind words.

To those of you in the queue; thanks for your patience. You may have noticed that I don’t post as often as I have in the past- I am being selective about the threads I open and have been concentrating my efforts in the shop.

Rsilvers; drop me an e mail and I’ll send you an abbreviated resume’. I know of no one who performs a more comprehensive refurbishing of the TSMG (especially the WH) than I.

I’d like to say how much I enjoy all of my friends here on the board- you are a great bunch of guys (do we have any gals?) and it is a distinct privilege to be associated with you. Hope you all have a great summer and burn lots of powder!

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif WOW, that is Sweet. I'd like to see a pic of the whole gun to see what it looks like with the barrel cut back and comp. reinstalled. I hope that someday I'll end up with something as nice. One peice at a time,LOL. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

I have had a “Diamond K” stamp for many years; it gets applied when requested or required or desired. I won’t put it on for minor stuff, but a completely refurbished gun will qualify, at the customers request. I believe there is a photo of the mark on 1930srust gun in the archives. I normally put it on the left side behind the ejector flat. I also put it on parts that I make, usually in the same area where the military contractors marks were applied traditionally.

This mark is not as large as George’s, nor should it be- those guys were “da man”; gosh, I wish I had been around in their day and had a chance to know them.

Paul,...

I`m one of the requesting customers for your stamp or more appropriately a`Badge of Honor` stamp...I can`t believe I never thought of it before this...what a great idea...thanks Phil and PK...now I`m really looking forward to the return of WH28...don`t worry Paul, I`m not rushing you,honestly.Keep up the great work,TIA.

It took ten months and a double transfer to get my WH M1 into my hands, and I sent it on to PK after just two weeks. He's had it for two months now, and I'd kind of managed to put the whole thing out of my mind. Not now! Great photos, and thanks for posting them. Looks really great!

Thanks guys,

Been fun sharing!

Will post a final photo of it full length when I get a chance.

Best, Zamm

For all of you who have guns at PK's and are waiting - its worth the wait. I had him do a 27 - outstanding job..