Fox Police Case

I am upset he mentioned it at all. Now I have to think about getting an Indiana ca

se in the future. I have an Alabama case that I really like.

Ok, we still need a picture on this one too...

I am upset he mentioned it at all. Now I have to think about getting an Indiana case in the future. I have an Alabama case that I really like.

and, there are 48 more states.

• 2 weeks later...

I need to replace a " foot" on one of my Police cases, the chome stud. I don't have Greg's email anymore, use to. Any help out there ?

Thanks

OCM

• 2 months later...

I have 3 replica "Police" model cases available for sale. The first one is the early variant with the same interior configuration as the later FBI cases and no "end bolts." This style case was most probably the model used by the FBI when they issued the specifications for what became the "FBI" hard case.

The other 2 are the final variation most commonly encountered by collectors. The magazines are separated by the butt stock and the addition of large bolts on the case ends. All 3 cases have metal corner protectors.

All 3 cases can be configured for the long or the short cleaning rod - buyer's choice. If you're interested in one of theses cases send a PM with your email. Price is $650 plus shipping per case.

Thanks,

Greg Fox

125.JPG 707.JPG

Congrats to the individuals who purchased Greg's cases. You will not be disappointed on your purchase. Greg builds the Best cases available !!!