Sending In My Form 4

That is the question. Maybe this is a stupid one to ask, but I cannot remember what I did the first time I sent in a Form 4 for approval, can I fold my application or do I need to keep it flat in a manilla envelope etc...

Does it matter? Am I imagining that it cannot be folded? Fold away and forget about it? Am I putting too much thought into this? Crumple it into a ball and toss it into the mail?

Thanks for any input!

Jeremy

Bill is right, they will fold it and generally right through the middle of your picture. Its hard to predict the exact fold so if you send it in a big manilla it may save a second fold line. Not really a big deal either way.....

good luck on your transfer time.

Frank

I never ever fold documents that have to be perused by cubicle dwellers for "the absolute correct information" on each and every line, at work, NFA or otherwise. If they fold it after it passes muster so be it.....

....and when they irradiate it to kill the anthrax, it turns the paper a nice shade of yellow (and the photos purple). http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/hail.gif http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/nutkick.gif

I don't fold the forms. Send them flat and that way, there is no way, well shouldn't be, they can say,"I can'ts reads this". And less chance your photo will be screwed up. Let them make the necessary folds. And make sure you express mail your forms off. Gets there next day and must be signed for.

I sent mine of on 2-16-06. It was signed by H. Musa at 11:08am on 2-17.