Sold the collection last year. however contact me I have a nice rare one{the guy who bought my Afghan AK-74 Bring back had no interest in it} I bet you don't have one, and you can buy now. Colt 21a Ron

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, another grenade collector here. I don't check in here very often but noticed your recent Facebook posts. Not too many new collectors with a nice T-13 like that one...great start.

It can be an addictive habit, just like machine guns and accessories, but most new additions are more affordable than a new subgun, so that's a plus. Unfortunately, nice examples of scarcer grenades are getting very hard to find. Many of the better types used to come from overseas but Customs restrictions have gotten very tough since 9-11.

I've been gathering them since the 1960s and have hundreds at this point. But like any collection, the thrill of finding a new one is half of the fun. Enjoy your new hobby!

Yep, another grenade collector here. I don't check in here very often but noticed your recent Facebook posts. Not too many new collectors with a nice T-13 like that one...great start.

It can be an addictive habit, just like machine guns and accessories, but most new additions are more affordable than a new subgun, so that's a plus. Unfortunately, nice examples of scarcer grenades are getting very hard to find. Many of the better types used to come from overseas but Customs restrictions have gotten very tough since 9-11.

I've been gathering them since the 1960s and have hundreds at this point. But like any collection, the thrill of finding a new one is half of the fun. Enjoy your new hobby!

You're right, it is addicting. Last week I bought 2 more Mills, 6 MKII's and 3 French grenades

• 2 weeks later...