One of my wife's friends out in Los Angeles decided she needs a firearm, but can't find anything. She wants me to buy one here (Louisiana) and mail it to her. When I said that was illegal, she got mad and told me to use the "gun show loophole". I don't think so Tim!

One of my wife's friends out in Los Angeles decided she needs a firearm, but can't find anything. She wants me to buy one here (Louisiana) and mail it to her. When I said that was illegal, she got mad and told me to use the "gun show loophole". I don't think so Tim!

Always find it funny when people realize the gun laws they have often supported prevent them from buying a firearm they now find that they desperately need.

We will now be in for the strongest fight ever for the 2nd amendment. Don't know how many Supreme Court Justices will retire or croak in the next 4 years. I thinks its very probable as well that Democrats will hold the presidency for many years to come. We now live in a Communist Banana Republic, your world, welcome to it. When the public voted for a Communist Muslim for President, not once but twice, what they have elected now comes as no great surprise to me. The Propagandist press owns the minds of the majority of our citizens, I see little hope for things changing in the coming years.

There have been long lines in front of California gun stores since March. Same story played out again and again. High prices, huge shortages, safety cards, 10 day waits, background checks. . . a great educational opportunity for the first time buyer.

Plus all the gun shows are cancelled. . . you cant even use the non-existent loophole!

Since she live in LA, I think it would be easier for this woman to go to Compton, pick a street corner with a drug dealer and buy the gun from the dealer. That is the loophole she needs to look at for her gun deal.
  • Upvote 1

Since she live in LA, I think it would be easier for this woman to go to Compton, pick a street corner with a drug dealer and buy the gun from the dealer. That is the loophole she needs to look at for her gun deal.

Probably cheaper right now too... ;)

Just wait a few months. They'll use the 25th Amendment to get rid of biden making harris the President. Who will she pick to be the Vice? pelosi or clinton? 50-50 either way. Then, I wonder how long harris will stay in power? I'll bet not long.

• 3 weeks later...