Full Box Of Shot Shells

Sig,

Thanks for "finding" my misplaced box of shot shells!!! I forgot where I put those darn things. I'll send you some money for shipping and you can send them home!

Cool deal, hope you got them at a decent price, or did you really "find" them!!!

I've got two mint condition clips for shot shells but only a few shells. And my clips are not for sale, so don't even ask.

Everybody have a great day!

Have you hugged your Thompson today?

Mario Scarpino

I knew the tissue paper was not right. Someone in the past did that I think to keep the pressure off of the shell cover itself. I will rearrange them as described the right way, thanks Fred and Lionhart!!

Thanks everyone

Those are cool!

Surprising someone does not make them today...

Are any available for .45 pistols?

Do they ruin the rifiling of the barrel?

Neat find!

Zamm

They still make shot shells. I don't know who they are, but I've seen some at gun shows. The new ones have a plastic front with the buck shot. I used to have some for my pistol eons ago. Great to hunt bunnies with in .45. Really. I just wonder how they would work in a FA gun.

The CCI aluminum cased ammo both 45acp and 9m/m luger function fine in

auto pistols,the slide retracts cocks and feeds a fresh round into the chamber.The latest ammo has a long case with a slight crimp at the neck which holds a clear blue plastic wad over the #9 shot. I havent tried it in a Thompson yet but will in the near future and report back.

I recently tried the CCI aluminum case .45 ACP shot shells in a TSMG. Did not cycle in either semi or full. I have a fairly new recoil spring but even so the ammo I normally shoot (Federal Red Eagle) works just fine.

I appears as if the mass of the shot in the CCI loads does not present enough impedance to the bolt/actuator/spring mechanism to fully cycle the action.

The CCI loads do work just fine in the 1911 which also has a rather new recoil spring.

If I recall correctly, didn't a Thompson ad mention that the shot rounds could be used for crowd control, giving the mob a "gentle pelting" of birdshot? http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

That would control my mob, I'm not sure how "gently" the "pelting" would be though, http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Zamm