New Drum Arrived From Pk Today

Great fit and finish. No wierd feed lips. Solidly bilt. Functions flawlessly.

thanks PK http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif . Scared the hell out of the other shooters at my local indoor range!! A 50 rnd dump indoors sure is loud!!

A little tight at first but worked in the receiver just fine after about three trys.

Got mine, too. Fit snuggly in the '28, better than the WH drum by far. Did not compare it side by side with the WWII drum, but did not see anything unusual. Wonder if it would cycle blanks? Came with a third hand, but I only have two arms. Didn't look at the second Kahr, yet. If they work, cool beans. If they don't, I could use the paper weights. Thanks, PK.

I just found this on Sturmgewehr.com:

WTS: thompson 50 round drum-$219

Posted By: JEFF SCHRAMM-TX (c-24-0-135-2.client.comcast.net)

Date: 2/10/05 09:12

Just received a few more of these, new in box from factory unopened. Current production 50 round tommy gun drums in 45 cal. Auto ordnance manufacture.

Price does not include freight.

$219.99 each

Thanks for the boards

SAWS inc.

Might be junky but the price is right (if it works)

skoda

Well, I had hoped to recieve a good one but I must send it back. It looks good, and fit good, but it will hold only 49 rounds http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/sad.gif . That last bullet will not go in due to the spiral guide being incorrect. No way can I tweak this. Lets see if Kahr makes it right with me.