Anyone having a semi MG 34 built by TNW?

Sgt

About a year ago, I sent a mg 34 parts kit along with my semi receiver to the TNW company. They agreed to complete my semi build for a very reasonable price. As the months rolled by, TNW kept making excuses for not completing the build. Since it's been over a year now, I wonder if it is now time for me to worry. Have any of you had experience with TNW building your projects? I hate to have them send the parts back, as I've already gone to so much effort and postage. My greatest fear at this point is that they might wait so long that they lose my parts, or worst case scenario, go out of business. Do any of you have some good advice for me?

Peter, thanks for the response. I think you give good advice. I will become the squeaky wheel. I don't think they intentionally want to cheat people, they seem to have problems with communication. There was no acknowledgement for the receipt of my parts; they didn't follow up with a work order, or give an estimate in writing. I had to get those things by calling, and requesting them in writing.

They were at the NRA show in Houston with a booth, so they do get out? Sometimes when you're physically in front of them, you become harder to ignore? That was one of the great things about the creek, you'd see a lot of people like this in public and it was easier to connect.

• 2 weeks later...