Latesy Gun Show Find

Folks,

I found, and bought, 36 new unissued 1928 crossbolt buttstocks -- no other metal -- at the show I was at this weekend. I have 21 Savage marked, 11 with a W (Wildfowler Co.), and 4 that are either unmarked or unreadable by me. Anyway, thought I would offer them here first. I'm asking $7.00 each, 4 for $25.00, or $200.00 for all 36 if anyone would like the whole lot. Since they are a little weighty, I'll pack any you want and get actual USPS postage before giving you a total. E-mail me if anyone is interested. Thanks much!

Rick

rickveal@charter.net

I'd agree on that one, it seems that some of the NAC are in fairly poor shape. I received a few that were fantastic, and just in need of a final finish and some sanding, but others looked like they are war casualties.

Sometimes you get what you pay for.

For what it's worth, I hand selected all of these from over 100 that the dealer had. I chose each one with an eye to overall condition -- no dings, scratches, or gouges -- grain, color, finish and maker. In short, they're nice. And if nothing else they can always be sawn into slabs for pistol grip blanks http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif. I'll be at the MAX show in Charlotte most of this week so if anybody is in the area and would like to pick a few, come on over!

Rick

Last year I bought a NOS walnut M1A1 pistol grip, and had some trouble finding it. The gent I bought it from had purchased all that a neighbor had left, which was just a few. The neighbor had originally had many cases of them, and had been using them for firewood. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/blink.gif