WTS 3 Repro Mags $250 del

renovate7

I have 3 thirty round repro mags for sale. I can't remember when I bought them but it was a while ago. I used 2 of them when I had Reisings and had zero trouble with them. One is still new in the wrap. Price is $265 delivered. Email me directly at hmd7(at)msn.com if you have an interest post-1670-0-04056600-1609454659_thumb.jpgpost-1670-0-92801900-1609454669_thumb.jpgpost-1670-0-66027400-1609454687_thumb.jpgpost-1670-0-68072200-1609454711_thumb.jpg

They're neither Christies or Keystones for certain. The construction of the reinforcing disc below the feed lips is all wrong. Neither would either of them (nor any other reputable US manufacturer) counterfeit the H&R marking. I'm betting on a Taiwanese origin.

So if they work are you selling your Keystones :D

Edited by StrangeRanger

• 2 weeks later...

got the mags today...they are 20's which is fine(i figured they were). i compared them to original mags and studied it for a min or 2. they are 100% identical! the disc area that Strangrranger talked about? its idenitical..maybe there's glare on the pics above...it has me wondering if these were made off the original machines from 1942?

if they run they were a good deal compared to legit ones that are $175-225 each (when you can find them)

Edited by huggytree

on closer inspection i can see a few things...the over all shape is a bit less curvy than the real deal, spot welds are different, the circle part on the back is a bit different. very subtle differences

WnpqUaK.jpg

Qc9oOQs.jpg

MSJle4w.jpg

NpEm0vG.jpg

Edited by huggytree

• 2 weeks later...