Griffin Armament Silencers

Tiz

They are sort of local. Talked to them years ago at the creek. Seem like good guys but they don't have direct pricing even though I was 5 minutes away. Could have given them a good amount of business and advice when they were starting out but they didn't seem interested. I've been tempted to buy, but they have no dealers in the area and if I have to pay retail I can buy any can, why would I pick theirs? I don't personally know of anyone local who owns their cans and they don't do local gun shows either? Hopefully they have so much business they can't take any more?

I do know that they offer substantial discounts to veterans which is part of the reason I am considering them. They also have a mount to put a can on the Thompson.

I bought a threaded barrel for an M&P 2.0 from them and it didn't fit properly in the slide, sent it back and they verified that it was was incorrectly machined but they couldn't/wouldn't fix it or replace it and had no idea when they'd make another run of them so they refunded. Probably won't buy anything from them again.

Thanks for sharing your experience. That is precisely the kind of information that helps make an informed decision. I hope others will share any experience that they may have had both good or bad.