My Diamond K marked circa '84, 1928 AO Thompson.

PK did his magic on it over ten years ago. I looked around and have not seen Paul's Diamond K marking displayed anywhere on the inter web. Since he marked mine, I decided to show everyone where it is located and what it looks like.

IMG-2425.jpg

IMG-2427.jpg

IMG-2428-Sanitized.jpg

IMG-2430.jpg

IMG-2429.jpg

Edited by pstidan

Congrats to ya’ll that got stamped. Very Nice, My WH has made the wait and the trip to PK twice-full redo and fitting for Merle’s .22 kit (so not have to remove the ejector) and before this thread I had not heard nor had Paul mentioned a stamp being available. Mine does not have it so it could be mistaken for the one and only hand fitted etc etc WH in existence or the ONLY Colt ever marked as a WH. A wise man would instantly realize its a Diamond K gun

Congrats to ya’ll that got stamped. Very Nice, My WH has made the wait and the trip to PK twice-full redo and fitting for Merle’s .22 kit (so not have to remove the ejector) and before this thread I had not heard nor had Paul mentioned a stamp being available. Mine does not have it so it could be mistaken for the one and only hand fitted etc etc WH in existence or the ONLY Colt ever marked as a WH. A wise man would instantly realize its a Diamond K gun

You will like the .22 kit a lot. The ROF is actually slower than the .45 ACP ROF. I can get 1200 - 1500 rounds through the kit before anything needs to be cleaned.

Indeed it is a fun thing to have. I think I some kind of OCD for .22 conversions for about 35 years.

The medicine (birthdays) is working though. I sold off my HK .22 kits (MP5,93,91) but kept the FAL kit and of course Merle’s.

After using it a few times I had a bit of a fear I would booger up the finish PK put into my WH while removing the ejector so asked PK to do his magic and mill out an area on the conversion so it would slide right in. I got it back in early 2008 and was all set to shoot the heck out of it and then I realized the ramifications of what I had done. Somehow getting the .22 kit to fit and run had caused Obama to be elected!!! How else could getting the kit perfect and finding .22 ammunition completely GONE be possible???

Yep, the common denominator was Obama and I am now very sorry for causing it. Forgive me.

• Upvote 2

Indeed it is a fun thing to have. I think I some kind of OCD for .22 conversions for about 35 years.

The medicine (birthdays) is working though. I sold off my HK .22 kits (MP5,93,91) but kept the FAL kit and of course Merle’s.

What, no Uzi .22lr kit? I have all the kits you mentioned, some in duplicate. All are used in full auto weapons. While my PK fit, per-Merle (BDM), kit works perfectly, the '28 Thompson is heavy as hell. My Vector Uzi .22lr kit in my Vector Uzi is my favorite. And, has been so since day 1. I even picked up a hot blonde babe because of it.

Also love the Vector .22 kit in my Vector Uzi!

Since it's been discussed here:

If -In theory, someone had one of these NIB UZI .22LR kits to sell, and they were a board benefactor, would it be ok to post that here,

so that board members could have the first opportunity?

-In theory.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Had my circa 1977 WH #297A completely redone by PK many years ago. Pinned the comp, dished the drum slots, machined the blish lock slots, replaced front grip mount with Savage one, ect. the whole nine yards. Gun looks and runs perfectly. Also had him stamps it for me.Best investment I ever made.

PK just took in my WH28. We're gonna go with the 21A look. I shoot a lot of cast bullets and the comp is a pain to dig out. Probably be next year before I get it back, but it'll be something to see.